Birthday Suit.

Hello,

If there is anything that I have learned this year is that life is full of surprises. So many things can happen in such a short period of time. All you have to do is to always remember to take a DEEP BREATH and take each day as it comes. When I look back, all I can say is WHAT A YEAR! 
I celebrated my birthday last month and realized how fortunate I am and how sometimes I take that for granted. In this year, I have decided to be gentle with myself, take a mental health day once in a while, and look at the big picture instead of focusing on little moments that won't last forever.

On that note, this is a Fashion Nova look of what I wore to my birthday dinner. If you want to purchase this look, I would suggest you get a size smaller than your regular size. The pants are a bit large but the top fits perfectly.



{Set: Fashion Nova // Heels: Guess}











Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig