Yes Sir, you heard me right.

Hello,

I remember exactly the day I wore this outfit. I was going out for a quick trip to the bank. As I made the line to the teller, everyone eyed me wondering why I was so overdressed at 10 AM for a bank errand. I made my way to the teller who smiled at me with a big grin and asked me what he could do for me. I told him that I was there to empty my bank account. While his face went pale, he asked me if I meant to close my account. I repeated myself that I was just withdrawing all MY money. So, he did his thing and looked into my account and his face regained colors. You can imagine his big surprise when he handed me $198 and two cents, leaving my account with a balance of zero dollars!
Moral of the story, all that shines isn't gold.



{Mesh dress: XXI similar here // Bralet: Gabes // Jeans: Levi's // Pumps: Zara // Bag: Gabes}









Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig