Double Plaids.

Hello,

The amount of snow outside makes me want to run back inside my home and binge eat and binge watch Netflix series. While it gets more ugly outside, I will edit some old pics to share with you. I wore this look the same day I got it from H&M. I so love these plaids pants and I can't wait to wear them with simply a white tee when the temperatures allow. I was also thinking that this hair needs a comeback soon. What do you think?


{Coat: Thrifted // Blouse: H&M similar // Pants: H&m Patterned Pants // Heels: Zara // Bag: Ross Dress For Less}


Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. I know that feeling! In fact that's exactly what I did while it was snowing yesterday - binge-eating and NetFlix.
    The embroidery on the sleeves of your plaid blouse is beautiful, and your light plaid H+M blouse and trousers look wonderful paired with the contrasting dark coat. You look fabulous - I love your outfit photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig