The Price Is Right.

Hello,

The day I walked into Macy's and found this t-shirt and pair of jeans for less than $10 for both was the day I applied for a Macy's credit card and started shopping from their sales. I always thought that Macy's was really not affordable(some items are don't get me wrong!) but now every time I go to the mall, I start from their sale racks before making my way to H&M and Forever 21. Recently I went to Forever 21 and left with a big migraine because of so many similar items displayed in the store. It reminded me of the day I showed up to a party and two other girls were wearing the same dress as mine purchased from Forever 21...


{Blazer: H&M // T-shirt and Jeans: Macy's // Heels: Zara}







Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig