How To Wear a Silk Skirt During Winter.

Hello,

After graduating from all-black-everything looks, I can finally say that I have found what works for me in the color department. To think that I used to shy away from colors and now all I want is pairing together colors that belong in the same palette for monochrome looks. How did I do on this look?
This skirt is definitely a fave, I can see it styled with a white tee and strap heels for the Summer.



{Coat & sweater: Gabes // Skirt: a.n.d Here // Boots: Nine West Here // Bag: bhpoloclub}













Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. You styled a very attractive outfit, and you look fabulous wearing it
    I love the rich blue colour and the sheen of the skirt - very pretty!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig