Oh Hey '19.

Hello,

For the past three years, I have put all my energy into Nursing school and really focused on nothing else other than getting good grades and taking in as much as I could during clinical rotations. Now that all that is behind my mind, I am ready to start having some fun. 2018 was a successful and fun year for me as I traveled more than I ever did before and celebrated my 30th birthday! From Montreal to New York, to San Antonio, to Erie PA, to Toronto, to Washington DC, to Atlantic City NJ, to Las Vegas, and to Miami celebrating my 30th birthday and ending the year in Ocean City MD.
What a year it has been. I am so looking forward to creating more memories this year! BRING IT ON!



{Coat: Old Navy // Set: Asos // Booties: Gabes}










Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. Wow, you visited a lot of different cities in the United States and Canada during the past year!
    You look absolutely FABULOUS modelling that coordinated mint green knit top and skirt combination from Asos!!! I love these outfit photos of you. The colour of your lipstick looks very pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig