Not a Personal Shopper.

Hello,

Recently, a friend asked me to help her buy Summer dresses. Not to brag, but I consider myself a pretty great shopper. I can smell sales from miles as I know most of the cheapest stores around. As I embarked on the journey of finding great deals for my friend, I realized how hard it is to shop for someone else. She rejected every single dress I recommended. Too short, too long, too flashy, too oldish, too sexy, too revealing, not so me,.. the list goes on. Then, I became aware of how bad I suck at being a personal shopper for someone else. But one thing I can do is put an outfit together. Get me in your closet, I will put outfits together for you. 


{Blazer: Thrifted // Tee: Gabes // Jeans: American Eagle //  Slip-ons: Esprit via 6pm // Bag: bhpoloclub}








Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig