Double Coat.

Hello,

One of my all-time fave bloggers is Karla Deras of "Karla's Closet". She no longer blogs because she is a boss babe now who designs her own line but her blog is still a germ, a source of inspo. This babe never followed any trends yet wore the coolest outfits ever. I can say that she truly inspired me to express my love for fashion and start a fashion blog. Not just her looks, I liked how she wrote her blog posts. Short and sweet. You can say that I copied her because I like short blog posts that go straight to the point. I let the pictures speak for themselves and LOVE to hear your feedback in the comment section.


{Coat: Anne Klein // Blazer: Thrifted // Tee: Gabes // Jeans: H&M // Boots: Old Navy}








Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig