Highlighter.

Hello,

Lately, I have been struggling with my casual outfits maybe because I have gained a few pounds or because it's Summer and way too hot to wear more than one layer. If it's not a dress I am wearing, I struggle to put together a blog appropriate casual look. I am working on a new mood board for Summer inspo and thinking of taking some time off and work on a new blog template.

What do you do to refresh and come up with new ideas?

Also, my dress is sold out in all sizes except a two but I am dying for this one Here! I am buying it for future events.



{Dress: Asos Here // Pumps: Zara}













Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. I love the colour and styling of that very pretty dress from Asos!
    You look gorgeous wearing it in all of the lovely outfit photos above!!!
    That Asos batwing sleeve wrap waist dress in scatter sequin also looks pretty

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig