Learn to Say " No".

Hello,

I wasn't sure about posting this look since I didn't like these pictures but I told myself that no look goes to waste especially after taking these pictures in the rain if you can tell. Most of the time when I am editing pictures, it comes to me how I could have amped it up. But there is always a next time to recreate a better look.
Also, I need to stop taking pictures simply because I am stepping out of the house for anything and put in an effort in planning shoots. I have mentioned it before that I take blog pictures as I go. When I am going to the mall, I take pictures and share them on the blog. Church on Sundays, same thing. I pretty much shoot any time I leave my house. My roommate, friends or strangers take my pictures. And I only change the lighting when I am editing pictures. I should do better!

What do you think of this look?


{Sweater: H&M // Skirt: whowhatwear // Pumps: Guess}









Stay cool.

1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig