Let's Talk Skincare

Hello,

Ever since I was little, my mom always pushed me to really care for my skin. She would tell me, you will thank me later. She used to make and I am sure she still does, this rich and creamy cow ghee lotion that she would make me and my brother use at night. Altho that sh** smelled horrendous, it left our skins feeling soft and shiny. That pretty much build my skincare routine. I have always been a girly girl, so I always took care of my skin and never left my house without makeup until hitting 30. Makeup every day isn't the best option, I gotta let my skin breath once in a while.

Now that I know the importance of good and consistent skincare, I thank my mom for installing in me that practice from when I was young. I am pretty satisfied with my skin and I have learned a few things along the way on how to care and stick to a routine.

When it comes to which products to use, you need to try out a few options and find out which ones work best for you. I would recommend Clinique, Cetaphil, and Kiehl's. There is a million products out there, try as many as possible and give it at least a month.
The most important advice is never ever to sleep with your makeup and drink water!



{Jacket: Gabes // Jeans: Old Navy // Booties: The Limited // Hat: Target // Bag: Like Dreams}













Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Glownar

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig