St Patrick's day.

Hello,
yesterday it was St Patrick and lucky me,I was off and had some time to enjoy the day!
The weather was just amazing and thought about a dress I brought back from my old clothes in Texas.
I was with a couple friends and we decided to go in the town for beers!
It was so much fun,the town was so full and the green color was highlighting the day!
After couple beers in the street,we headed to a bar near my place and stayed over til late.
My legs were hurting a little because of working all day long and my ankles were a little sore.

I wore a green summer dress from Forever 21.
I mixed the colors with orange wedges from Madden girl.
I also wore bangles sent by mum from Rwanda.









Stay cool.



2 comments

  1. J'ai ta robe.
    Et ton blog est super mignon.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis flattée.
      J'ai trop hesité a commencer ce blog,mais je peux plus reculer.
      xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig