Such an obsession.


This is a picture on the wall of my room.(Below my portrait)

Lately,I have been eating in disorder and junk food.
Not healthy hein!
I enjoy eating,I eat everything and spend a lot of money eating at restaurants since I don't know how to cook.(ok,I know how to cook the basic like rice,beans,FRIES,...)
The sad part is that I don't even work out to burn all the fat and undesirable weights gained from the tasty and yammy food I eat.As a part-time model,I am supposed to keep in shape all the time but I fail on my duty.

Since this past Monday,I am eating salad and fruits.
I also do 23 mins of INSANITY WORKOUT every day.
Wish me luck because I want to lose 10 pounds in a month.
Stay cool.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my jewelry blog! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need inspiration and I am glad to be inspired by you.
      xoxo.

      Delete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH