Such an obsession.


This is a picture on the wall of my room.(Below my portrait)

Lately,I have been eating in disorder and junk food.
Not healthy hein!
I enjoy eating,I eat everything and spend a lot of money eating at restaurants since I don't know how to cook.(ok,I know how to cook the basic like rice,beans,FRIES,...)
The sad part is that I don't even work out to burn all the fat and undesirable weights gained from the tasty and yammy food I eat.As a part-time model,I am supposed to keep in shape all the time but I fail on my duty.

Since this past Monday,I am eating salad and fruits.
I also do 23 mins of INSANITY WORKOUT every day.
Wish me luck because I want to lose 10 pounds in a month.
Stay cool.





2 comments

  1. Thanks for following my jewelry blog! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need inspiration and I am glad to be inspired by you.
      xoxo.

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig