Beauty and Black.

Hello,
How are y'all doing?
I swear I missed publishing on my blog and feel like it is being years.lol
What a crazy life I am living right now!I thought that I will get more time for my blog during the summer but it seems like it is just time for me to work then travel when I get days off work.
I went to church today and took few pictures.It would be a lie to say that I wasn't breathless  when I saw them.




Marshalls black pumps
NY&C black trousers
Charlotte russe lace top.
Charlotte russe Black sport bra
Thrifted tote and bracelets.
Forever 21 sunnies.

And a picture of what I wore Saturday evening.



Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. Hy sweetie! lovely post, maybe we can follow each other? Kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      of cause we can follow each other.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your black & white dress!! check out my blog, if you like we can follow each other!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I would love us to follow each other.
      xoxo

      Delete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH