Happy mothers day.

Hello,
Happy mothers day!
Some pictures of my mum.She is so beautiful,hard-worker,caring,very christian,lovely,the coolest mum and my best friend.She is my strength,my role model and she is everything for me.
I love all her old pictures and I wish I lived in the 50's too as well.
(Because of the fashion style.)

 My mum still has very long natural beautiful hair.Sometimes in the weekends I used to help her wash it and oil it.
 I always admire how she is so stylish.She pays attention on what she wears and she loves colors.
(Mum nice purse!)
 On xmas!


I am not really a purse person but my mum always has to carry a nice purse that matches most of the time her shoes.
Me and my mum.

I hope you all had a happy mothers day.

Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!!

    XOXO,
    KIMBERLYLUXE
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious!! Your mom is gorgeous and has great fashion sense :)

    Daydream Frenzy

    Swimsuit Giftcard Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      I will dfntly participate in the swimsuit giftcard giveaway.

      Delete
  3. So cute ! You both seem so close.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH