Prints high-low skirt.

Hello,
I hope you guys are doing very fine.
I am a little stressed up with some stuff right now,but I keep my head up and keep smiling.The only thing that really help me to wake up every morning(I mean 2PM) is the challenge of knowing which outfit I will choose that day,Which lipstick I will apply on or which shade of nail polish that will match with my clothes.
Of cause I have some other goals and objectives in my life,but I think about all those after I am really ready  to hit the road.
It gives me a smile after picking up the right outfit of the day.

I hope you guys enjoy these pictures!












Shoes:Qupid blue sandals
High-low skirt:Made from Rwanda.
Shirt: Jessica Simpson denim shirt.
Scarf: Forever 21 floral scarf.
Bag:Forever 21 yellow crossbody


Stay cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH