Prints high-low skirt.

Hello,
I hope you guys are doing very fine.
I am a little stressed up with some stuff right now,but I keep my head up and keep smiling.The only thing that really help me to wake up every morning(I mean 2PM) is the challenge of knowing which outfit I will choose that day,Which lipstick I will apply on or which shade of nail polish that will match with my clothes.
Of cause I have some other goals and objectives in my life,but I think about all those after I am really ready  to hit the road.
It gives me a smile after picking up the right outfit of the day.

I hope you guys enjoy these pictures!












Shoes:Qupid blue sandals
High-low skirt:Made from Rwanda.
Shirt: Jessica Simpson denim shirt.
Scarf: Forever 21 floral scarf.
Bag:Forever 21 yellow crossbody


Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig