Colors and Vintage.

Hello,
Creepy to post at 3:21 am right?
What can I say or do when everything that I was thinking about when I was trying to sleep was a lot of good pictures on my memory card.
I have been having good times and enjoyed every little moment that I had in this past weekend that I am really not feeling going back to work.
Saturday I had lunch with a friend,then we hang out at the mall and ended up in a hookah bar.
Here is my outfit on Saturday.




Lulus top,H&M trousers,Miss Me flat shoes and Forever 21 Crossbody.

On Sunday,I went to church then attended a graduation party.
I wore one of my new vintage dresses.Such a priceless piece in my closet!









Hope you enjoy the post and get inspired :)
Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. you are STUNNING! love your style! xo -lisa

    http://www.sistersmarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage dress is so lovely. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH