Obsessions.

Hello,
Hope y'all are doing great and thanking God for such another beautiful evening.
I will be going to church in a little but I still have few minutes and thought of publishing a post that I ve been wanting to post.It is just new obsessions that I am dying of.
I never knew myself with such a big desire of shopping but nowdays I can't do anything without thinking of going to the mall or shopping online.You guys should check my PC,I have up to 5 windows opened with checkouts on different websites.I wonder if I am paying all of them!I don't have any event in particular to shop for but I want new clothes and shoes.

These are the main items I really need RIGHT NOW.















These are a drop in a sea,I can go on and on....Too bad hein...
I wish Santa could see this and knock on my door even if it is far from xmas.
Actually it feels good to share with you guys how I feel and what I want.

Y'all take care and


Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes :)

    Stop by my blog- I'd love to now what you think:)

    Perhaps we could follow one another?

    Sophie xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sopjie.
      Lovely blog.I will definitely follow you.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I loveee the grey sweatpants with the white drawstrings! What website is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry darling,
      I can't remember exactly where I got these.
      But I promise I will keep looking for you.
      xoxo

      Delete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH