Obsessions.

Hello,
Hope y'all are doing great and thanking God for such another beautiful evening.
I will be going to church in a little but I still have few minutes and thought of publishing a post that I ve been wanting to post.It is just new obsessions that I am dying of.
I never knew myself with such a big desire of shopping but nowdays I can't do anything without thinking of going to the mall or shopping online.You guys should check my PC,I have up to 5 windows opened with checkouts on different websites.I wonder if I am paying all of them!I don't have any event in particular to shop for but I want new clothes and shoes.

These are the main items I really need RIGHT NOW.















These are a drop in a sea,I can go on and on....Too bad hein...
I wish Santa could see this and knock on my door even if it is far from xmas.
Actually it feels good to share with you guys how I feel and what I want.

Y'all take care and


Stay cool.

4 comments

  1. Love the shoes :)

    Stop by my blog- I'd love to now what you think:)

    Perhaps we could follow one another?

    Sophie xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sopjie.
      Lovely blog.I will definitely follow you.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I loveee the grey sweatpants with the white drawstrings! What website is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry darling,
      I can't remember exactly where I got these.
      But I promise I will keep looking for you.
      xoxo

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig