Asymmetrical.

Hello,

I have been craving for the famous Zara skorts for quite some times and by the time I made up  my mind ,they were gone!Sold out!There is no such thing as finding out that an item you wanted has been sold out!
I started looking for asymmetrical shorts to replace my loss!(*Sad*)
Sadly,I couldn't find anything similar.BUT,I found this skirt!What do you thing?Not the skorts but..this will do.


{Top:Forever 21 // Skirt:Light in the box HERE // Heels:Zara // Clutch: Boohoo // Necklace:Forever 21}







Stay cool.

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean I was looking for that skirt everywhere here in Holland :S

    Now I'm even thinking of making one :P

    I like yours a lot more because it longer than the one from Zara !


    Just uploaded a post new and would love to know your opinion!

    Have a great day :D

    XXX
    The Chains are cut !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your skirt better than the Zara skort. It's so over done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear! This asymmetrical skirt is so great! You look amazing, pretty colours:)
    Kisses from Germany- Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! So chic:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH