Happy Day and Afro.

Hello,
I feel like I have been away for so long.True though!It has been more than a week.
But hey..I am always following what is going on on blogosphere and really couldn't wait to take more pictures and share with you guys.
I was in Texas this past weekend and really enjoyed the shortest vacation of all.I stayed over for only 2 days.
So,this outfit that I am sharing with you is what I had on when I was travelling. I thought it would be comfy and a bit warm for cold planes.And I was right!
What do you think?


{Sweatshirt: Zara //  Pants: Unlimited pants //  Booties : Boohoo // Shades: Gabs}








Stay cool.



2 comments:

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH