Dots Dots.

Hello,

Hope that you guys are having an amazing weekend.
I can't complain,I am having a wonderful one too.
So,back to this post,I am finally getting into recycling my closet and mixing different items that I already have.
No need of shopping for new things,I am just going to mix pieces of my closet.I need to use out all the items I buy and end up wearing  once.
I don't like giving away or throwing away my clothes because I am very attached to them.I mean every piece has a special meaning to me.Every item reminds me of something or someone.
In this post,I am wearing a dress that I wore once when I was going out,I paired it with this flirty skirt.They both have polka dots prints so I thought it would be a nice combo.


{Dress :H&M // Skirt : Express // Pumps : Zara // Watch : Pulsar}






Stay cool.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!

    Blog | http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin great, dear! Dots are great pattern :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are gorgeous! love the skirt and top --new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is amazing! It's very flattering on your figure.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Love everything!

    xo, Kenya @ Kenya L Fashion Blog

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear! You look so lovely! I love dots! Your look is so great!
    Kisses from Germany-, have a nice week! Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I officially love you :) Your style is so fantastic and I'm so excited to follow!!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH