Another One.

Hello,

Happy Monday!
You are probably tired of hearing me exalting and lusting for leather pieces!When I see one,tight or loose,I buy it!It is a thing that I have!Don't ask!
This skirt took my breath away when I saw it in the store!The touch,the color,..Perfect!Then I realized that it was 3 sizes bigger than what I normally wear.
Therefore,I had so much trouble finding a top so I played around with matching colors.And of cause I forgot to change my necklace!But hey..give a girl credits,this time I have a clutch!



{Top:H&M //  Skirt:c/o Gabs //  Heels:Zara //  Clutch:c/o Gabs}







Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. Hi:)What a lovely midi skirt! in great colour!
    You look so chic!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your skirt! follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love <3

    Don´t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY on:

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  4. follow you on GFC :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is cool! I love the color of the skirt and the prints of your clutch! Nice outfit again! :D

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great skirt! Again you look fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH