In The Shadow.

Hello,
Am I the only one who thinks that this Summer is really passing by so fast?I feel like I never had time to wear all the Summer trends that I thought I would be enjoying this season.
But to be honest,I can not wait for Fall and take pictures on a beautiful and colorful mosaic of fallen leaves.
And of cause,I still can't get enough of my big afro.I feel more feminine!
I don't know if you have noticed but I am wearing out these sandals with pretty much any outfit!


{Top:H&M //  Skirt:Boohoo //  Sandals:2 Lips too // Watch:Pulsar // Rings:Macy's}






Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair! Your rings look gorgeous with your skin tone! You are glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes and shirt :)

    New ppost on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear:)
    Great colours! You look so pretty in it! Sandals are cool!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I just love how the colors blend beautifully. Time is really flying by quickly, before you know it, its Christmas. Also If I could have an a huge afro today, i'll be sooo happy "tired of weaves" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice top and great setting, wish I had such a pool in front of my house :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful. I love your hair. Thanks alot for stopping by my blog and following me as well. I'm following you now as well.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH