Overall.

Hello,

I have been so lazy to post that it is getting out of control ! I have been writing this post since Sunday night and now it is Tuesday!I am not talking about a week I had to edit these 3 pictures!SMH
On another note,I have been on a quest for a perfect overall and when I got this one from Boohoo,it was a ridiculous crush!
It seems to be one size bigger than what I normally wear but the fit is also perfect and so comfortable!
I wore this outfit last week in Texas when I was attending my bff's wedding.


{Overall:Boohoo // Bandeau:Forever 21 // Heels:Nine West // Necklace:NY&C}




 Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. Hallo my dear!
    Your overall is so cool! This kombination with pink is amazing!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look amazing! Like Rihanna ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you look so cool! You have the perfect style to wear overalls :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try this look - you are rocking it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love thet overall! It can't look better on you! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wearing leather overall dress the other day haha Love this on you! Cannot wait to read more from you!
    xx,
    http://janicethitran.com (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH