Revamping.

Hello,

A little change here and there in a wardrobe is like a breath of fresh air!I was so tired of always being in skirts and sweatshirts or a bodycon dresses so I decided to revamp this overall that has been sitting in my closet since last Summer.For some strange reasons,I felt like I am back in my high school days when I wore this overall.I couldn't have styled it better because this white shirt and cute jewels gave the whole look a feminine vibe.

On a separate note,my inner goddess is whispering me to pair this overall with a white tee and my so new black and white mules!
What do you think?



{Overall:Boohoo // Shirt:c/o K-Mart // Pumps: Aldo // Jewels: Thrifted // Watch:Pulsar}














Stay cool.

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit you look fabulous doll.
    http:%/tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I meant this link
      http://tifi11.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Nice look! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo happy you found me - so I found you now - amazing looks!!! I follow back :)

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most awesome jumpsuit I've seen yet :) Love it! See you soon

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super pretty
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely! love the jumnpsuit
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ,
    Thanks a bunch for dropping by my blog and following, I am following you now.
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH