Mostly Minimalist.

Hello,

Why did it just take me 20 minutes to come up with this title?
I lack of writing skills and I have no talent for titles at all.I swear I don't know what I did in my writing classes.So deal with me!
Back to this outfit,I wanted something simple,comfy and a bit trendy.And as you already know me,when I am in doubt I wear all black.
And also when I said that I live in these mules,I meant it too.*Wink*



{Sweatshirt:Zara // Jeans:Levi's // Mules:Charles David // Bracelet:6pm}









Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! Love your hair , and love the whole look! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very beautiful and I can't but mention, your smile is simply gorgeous;) Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't stop saying that you are soo beautiful, love your hair and the shirt is amazing!
    Nice sandals!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I have ur body... love ur outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! Wish I could work all black like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this minimalistic look dear with the addition of those sandals!
    Love your hair too, is it lace?

    Thanks for your sweet comment
    xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great outfit *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH