Hot Mesh

Hello,

I would describe my style as simple,easy to recreate,classic,minimalist,chic and me!
When I say "Me",I mean black on black!
This is so far one of my favorite looks of all the times.Black on black.
And this top!!Mesh and trendy!Showing a little skin and the right amount of edginess!
I am really looking forward to style it during the very hot days of the Summer season.
I matched it with black pants and my newest booties.
What do you think of this look?





[Top:Here // Pants:Gabs // Booties:Guess // Crossbody: XXI }










Stay cool.

7 comments:

  1. I love your mesh top and heels so much! You look amazing
    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice !!!! http://fashion-ache.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just fond of your outfit!!! Yes i would love to follow each ither. I am following you, waiting for you to follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really hot look and these boots are a dream!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a HOT look. Now I want a top like this in my closet too! ^_^
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH