Polka Dots Moment.

Hello,

Am I the only one who thinks that dresses make life so much easier? I feel off-duty when I am wearing a dress,especially a shift dress.
Truth be told,polka dots are the only prints with a high note in my fashion book.Not too heavy yet powerful!On a side note,I literally had a Julia Roberts moment in this dress because the dots reminded me of an outfit she wore in the movie "Pretty Woman".



{Dress:Gabes // Heels:Aldo // Clutch:Express // Watch:Pulsar}






Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute! You look gorgeous! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am with you on the thought that dresses make life very easy .. yours is very cute , love polka dots
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love dots too and this dress looks so beautiful on you!
    Follow back with pleasure :-)

    xoxo Kira

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I really like this look on you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH