Striped.

Hello,

Crop top trend?Hmmm
At first I wasn't sure if I would go with the trend but somehow I have grown to love it as long as the top displays the right amount of skin.This is my second post with a crop top and so far so good! I bought this top from H&M months ago and it never felt right to wear it until last weekend when I went out for an ice cream.
I slipped on these grandma shorts(What was I thinking??) and my very casual wedges.
(Unapologetic of Rihanna was on repeat the entire time btw)



{Top:H&M // Shorts:Thrifted // Wedges:Thrifted}









Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. Love the high waisted shorts, really pretty on you with the top! Happy weekend! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crop top really suits you :)
    And those shorts look nice , not like some grandma ones
    Do enter my Blackfive giveaway and win gift card with $30-100
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/05/giveaway.html?m=0

    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH