2/20

Hello,

Truthfully,long coats are ruling this season (Duh!) and I seriously can't get enough of them and how they turn a very casual look into a statement outfit. While you have already seen this one from my previous posts,this time around I managed to style it differently with another key piece: A turtleneck.
As we were getting ready to run errands,my roommate asked me if one was allowed to put on repeat one coat over and over again! I said YEAH! Because no one has a hundred  coats in their closet for every blog post. Unless you are Karen from Where Did You Get That.
In addition,today's look was inspired by a look Rihanna wore way back that I tried to recreate in order to celebrate her birthday (02/20). Not only I enjoy her music but also her very retro,glam rock style.
#GoRiRi!!



{Coat:H&M // Turtleneck:H&M // Jeans:American Eagle // Heels:Aldo Shoes}








Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you cut your hair.
    Love the coat - casual chic suits you
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't!It looks like tho!
      I tamed my so boring hair into a ponytail.

      Delete
  2. i am really liking th e trend of long coats as well, looking for one too'
    u look fab in yours
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sweetheart!
    Nice to meet you!
    I just followed your blog via Google Friend Connect and I hope that you follow back!
    Have fun!
    Hugs,
    Joanna (From Syros2J’s)

    ReplyDelete
  4. determine the next second she is still a reality. ray ban sunglasses clearance sale sale have been ray ban sunglasses clearance sale angry because he jumped on the sofa, thundered loud fart, you bunch of lazy waste. condensed expression in the face, hell looked like cheap, can not cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance believe the sale of the ray ban sunglasses clearance sale leg of the coffee table near stiffened plate to kick ray ban sunglasses clearance sale Originally ray ban sunglasses clearance sale younger brother who is still laughing immediately stunned,. On one second also seems to dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!! I love how you put this look together, it's totally something I would wear too. You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH