Sunday's Best.

Hello,

My approach to dressing for Sundays is looking classy with a feminine touch. Which in often times isn't very tricky for the simple reason that,when one thinks of feminine thinks dresses,pencil skirts,high-waist and wide leg trousers. For me,I will take a body-hugging dress on any given day. I wore this look last Sunday when I went to church. As it is still cold,I added a faux fur vest to keep warm.
Wishing you all a blessed week!




{Vest:Gabes // Dress:Gabes // Heels:Topshop // Necklace:Charlotte Russe // Watch:Pulsar}









Stay cool.

5 comments

  1. That dress is so cute and flatters you. Sunday is the one day intentionally put on something feminine too. I guess I was raised to look like a lady on Sunday's...lol. Not all the time though. I still love my trainers. I am all about comfort. You look smashing
    Es x x
    Imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look super pretty and are so well tones
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! I need more dresses like this. You can pair them with items and accessories all different kinds of ways. You have such a pretty figure girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nike free 3.0 sale but there are more than nike free 3.0 sale four thousand block of two months salary. cheap cheap nike free 3.0 grabbed nike free 3.0 sale the wallet and kicked him flung open. A tomato two hundred total broke over nike free 3.0 online nike free 3.0 sale twenty, plus I eat that, a total of twenty three is four

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig