Stripes and Khaki Green.

Hello,

It would be an understatement to say that the day we shoot these pictures it was so cold.I mean it was chilled to the marrow,bitterly cold,shivering...It was impossible to stand outside for even a second and I couldn't pose for pictures! Yet I managed to snap couple awkward pictures for the sake of my baby blog! I have always had this idea of wearing a turtleneck top with skinny jeans and killa pumps. I think it's easy,casual,and super chic. Surprisingly,I am mastering the art of casual wear.


{Coat: Gabes // Turtleneck: Tommy Hilfiger // Jeans: Levi's // Heels: Rampage}








Stay cool.

4 comments

  1. loving your grey outfit for snow day
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this
    Big thumbs

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat honey!
    Love how you match the colors!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I follow you on gfc #308, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig