Chic Culottes.

Hello,

Happy 4th July guys!
Tomorrow I am attending a BBQ and so looking forward to the fireworks and to eating a lot of burgers. What's your plan?
These soaring temps make it very hard to beat the heat when dressing up. The trick is to wear very light-weighted clothes and less makeup.
I couldn't think of anything else easy to style than these culottes and a casual tee. For more comfort,I added a pair of mules. A chic look you can pull off in less than 5 minutes.



{Tee: Gabes // Culottes: TJ Maxx // Mules: Charles David}





Stay cool. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog template. Its been awhile since I stopped by.
    your mules are styled to perfection with the black on black outfit.
    I love it
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belate 4th girl, hope you had fun in that bbq!
    You look stunning in those culottes!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH