Chic Culottes.

Hello,

Happy 4th July guys!
Tomorrow I am attending a BBQ and so looking forward to the fireworks and to eating a lot of burgers. What's your plan?
These soaring temps make it very hard to beat the heat when dressing up. The trick is to wear very light-weighted clothes and less makeup.
I couldn't think of anything else easy to style than these culottes and a casual tee. For more comfort,I added a pair of mules. A chic look you can pull off in less than 5 minutes.



{Tee: Gabes // Culottes: TJ Maxx // Mules: Charles David}





Stay cool. 

2 comments

  1. I love the new blog template. Its been awhile since I stopped by.
    your mules are styled to perfection with the black on black outfit.
    I love it
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belate 4th girl, hope you had fun in that bbq!
    You look stunning in those culottes!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig