A Woman In Love.

Hello,

A woman in love with this jumpsuit of cause!
Sharing with you a quick post and not so good looking pictures my friend captured in my parking lot after church on Sunday. I had planned to wear this gorgeous jumpsuit without the jacket on a hot sunny day,unfortunately we are not having those in Pittsburgh yet. So this jumpsuit will make another round on the blog sometime soon.
Hope you are all having a productive week



{Jacket: Forever 21 // Jumpsuit: TJ Maxx Here // Pumps: Zara}







Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. u look chic in black jumpsuit and the cool jacket
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. The jumpsuit is cute and I love the touch of red. - culturedmisprint.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flares are everything right now, love this!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH