The Little Camel Bag.

Hello,

Women LOVE a fabulous bag right? Not me! If there is one person who never carries a bag is me. Let alone buying one. I don't even carry a wallet. I find myself carrying everything in my hands. Bank cards,lipsticks,keys,phone,..
Bags rarely attract my attention when I am shopping. As a matter of fact,I wouldn't even know where to get one. I feel like they are not very practical. I am actually scared that I would forget mine somewhere. Reason being you occasional see me carrying little bags. Luckily,I fell on this camel bag when I was shopping in Gabes the other day. Small,a neutral color,this bag was a winner!
If you are like me,here it is a few options I checked out for you guys. Check them out.

LONDON FOG For $80.99 // BIG BUDDHA // For $42.99 // LAMB For $119.99 // ASOS For $36 // COACH For 155.99 // IVANKA TRUMP For 74.99 // LONDON FOG For 40.99 // FOREVER 21 For $22.99




Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. totally feeling the bag
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little camel bag, so cute, very elegant and original: Perfect choice :)

    Gros bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bag...

    www.yadenwardrobe.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color and the tassel details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blue sandals!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH