With a Pop of Color.

Hello,

This past week was very dull and exhausting but I kept my head high and smiled throughout the ride. In such moments,I like to focus on a bible verse or an inspirational quote. This week's inspiration was one of Elizabeth Taylor's quotes from Pinterest."Pour yourself a drink,put on some lipstick,and pull yourself together."
Very helpful and brought a smile on my face! Ladies,you would be surprise what  a lipstick can change in your life!



{Blazer: NY&C // Cami: Gabes // Jeans: AE // Pumps: Schutz}











Stay cool.

3 comments

  1. Love the shoes ;) New on my French blog: "Straighten your hair while you eat strawberries tagada sweets!" :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!! Love all white looks

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This white outfit is perfect. Love the pop of color brought by shoes!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig