With a Pop of Color.

Hello,

This past week was very dull and exhausting but I kept my head high and smiled throughout the ride. In such moments,I like to focus on a bible verse or an inspirational quote. This week's inspiration was one of Elizabeth Taylor's quotes from Pinterest."Pour yourself a drink,put on some lipstick,and pull yourself together."
Very helpful and brought a smile on my face! Ladies,you would be surprise what  a lipstick can change in your life!



{Blazer: NY&C // Cami: Gabes // Jeans: AE // Pumps: Schutz}











Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes ;) New on my French blog: "Straighten your hair while you eat strawberries tagada sweets!" :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!! Love all white looks

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This white outfit is perfect. Love the pop of color brought by shoes!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH