Suede Season Upon Us.

Hello,

The minute I walked in TJ Maxx,I knew my bank card was in trouble! I also knew that I was going home with at least one suede piece. Is it just me who thinks that this trend won't last a day or you also feel the same way? Well,I dream of owning or I should say that I would kill for a stylish suede coat for the upcoming season,but when it comes to filling up my closet with suede pieces...let's say that's left to be desired.
Wore this suede skirt with a slouchy sweater for a minimal kinda day.



{Sweater: H&M // Skirt: Tj Maxx // Booties: XXI // Bag & Head wrap: Gabes}








Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    Greetings,

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH