Frames On The Wall.

Hello,

There is probably 1000 ways of wearing a basic t-shirt. One of them is pairing it with a pencil skirt for a casual yet stylish look. You could say that Karla of Karla's Closet thought me. This girl can never do no wrong with t-shirts.
Can I also admit that I am super excited about this Fall season! I will be wearing a a lot of knit sweaters with pretty much everything in my closet! What are you into this season?



{Tee: Gabes // Skirt:Rainbow shops // Shoes: 6Pm}








Stay cool

3 comments:

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH