Love Addict.

Hello,

I wore this look weeks ago when I went grocery shopping with my roommate. An easy dress with super comfy shoes! To tone this dress down,I tied around my waist a denim shirt as it seemed a little dressy or not-so-grocery-shopping-appropriate. My fellow bloggers will understand that a girl gotta snap her #OOTD every time she steps outside.
On a very serious note,I need to step up my blogging game! I haven't really been inspired lately,I don't feel motivated,my picture quality sucks,I am falling behind on posts,and the worst part is,I don't even check any blogs out there anymore! It would probably be best if I take some time off and recharge....



{Dress: Gabes // Shirt: Mossimo Supply Co // Booties: Guess // Tote: (Old)}







Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig