My Inner Goddess.

Hello,

I recently spent couple hundreds on three pairs of Levi's jeans and oh boy,these jeans are confidence boosters! They hug you in all the right places and flatter everywhere. They just fit perfectly. I am living in these jeans since I purchased them. Here I am wearing the high rise straight fit jeans. I played it safe and paired them with a casual top and pumps. If I was a little daring,I would wear them with a bra top and 6'' heels to bring out my inner goddess. But for now,yours truly will not show you her  belly button!



{Top: Gabes // Jeans: Levi's // Pumps: Zara // Earrings: Thrifted}










Stay cool.

2 comments

  1. You are wearing those jeans girl! They look amazing on you and I love how you paired it with a stripped top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white pictures are always so nice. Love your shoes!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig