The Classic Look.

Hello,

A sweater paired with a  midi skirt is definitely my second go-to look after a pencil dress of cause. Especially on Sundays or on days when my ultra-feminine side takes over. This classic look is so easy,very simple yet sophisticated. Although the idea of a sweater and a skirt alone might sound a bit boring,the right accessories(statement jewelry,a bag,sunglasses,a belt...) will sure add more fun to the look. And as the temperatures start to drop and all the leaves turn into colorful flowers,I am loving the idea of wearing sweaters and scarves. This one I am wearing here is one of the newest sweaters I recently purchased.
Let me know what you think of this look.



{Sweater: Gabes // Belt: XXI // Skirt: Zara // Pumps: Topshop}









Stay cool.

5 comments

  1. u look chic, i love the skirt, hemline is so cool
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY
    new post ; http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/natural-hair-care_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    www.fashionandfoodandotherstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look! I love how the shoes and belt give it a special twist :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig