Don't Make me Blush.

Hello,

You know when you take pictures and none of them turn out ok? This is what happened to me when we took these pictures. My blush outfit crushed with the sun outside which made these pictures a blur. I debated about posting them but no outfit of mine goes to waste! The blouse and the pants costed a total of less than $10 at an outlet store called Gabes. Gabes stores are across the country, I am hoping you can find one near you!


{Blouse&Trousers&Bag: Gabes // Pumps: Guess}





Stay cool.





1 comment

  1. Yes! In fact I feel very lucky if I get at least two photos I like out of 40 or 50 photos that I take of myself in an outfit.
    I love these photos of you in your blush pink outfit! You look fabulous!!!
    What an amazing bargain you got at Gabes!!!
    I'll have to check and see whether there is a Gabes near me.
    I love the looks of your stars print blush pink blouse and of those blush pink pants.
    You look very attractive modelling them!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig