Modest Fashion.

Hello,

Every time I travel to Canada, I have to hit their Zara stores because US dollars are worth more in Canada so you get more items. I bought this top and skirt in Canada the last time I was there along with other items that I will be sharing on the blog soon. This look is so me on Sundays! From when I was little, I learned from my mom to dress up on Sundays, the value of good perfumes and the beauty of sleeping in good bed sheets. Oh, and the love for flowers!
I have to say that this look is one of my favorite looks I wore this Summer. I felt very feminine and the slit adds some sexiness to this look.

What do you think of this look?


{Top & skirt: Zara // Heels: Loubs // Bag: Tj Maxx}









Stay cool.



1 comment

  1. You look extremely attractive wearing that mini-polka-dotted white skirt from Zara paired with the short-sleeved green Zara top! It's a very fashionable and pretty outfit. You look fabulous.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig