Embrace Yourself.

Hello,

I am going to let you in on a secret y'all. I am in a love/hate relationship with my arms. I recall my skinny days when my arms showed a shoulder bone that was obnoxious and prevented me to wear anything that showed my arms. I lived in long-sleeves then. Now, I gained some happy weight around my arms, actually around my other body parts. I can not show my arms either because all I see is the side boob and big arms.
Recently, I realized that I spend a lot of time worrying about unnecessary shit, excuse my language! Thin or big, my arms are beautiful and I am going to embrace them the way they are.
Toward the end of this summer, I've taken a couple of pictures with my beautiful arms exposed. Yeah, you heard that right! They should be coming up on the blog soon.
Now, this look was taken in the last months where I still hid my arms. What a waste of self-love.
Do y'all ever feel some type of way about your body? If so, how do you deal with that?



{Jumpsuit: Forever 21 // T-shirt: Gabes // Sandals: Zara // Bag: Ross store}







Stay cool.



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig