Summer are for Cute Little dresses.

Hello,

Today I am going to share with you something I have been thinking of changing here on the blog. I feel like my photos always look similar. I am ALWAYS standing. I never take any cool pictures like the kids would call them nowadays. I rarely do sitting poses or other more creative ones. I have been trying to incorporate more pictures with movements which seem to come out differently than what you are normally used to see on the blog.

Any tips on how to take good blog pictures?


{Dress: Marshalls // Sandals: Steve Madden // Bag: Zac Posen}







Stay cool.



2 comments

  1. This yellow suits you so well
    This is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us all.
    Hope your week is going well.

    It's weekend already what are you doing?
    https://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That airy swingy yellow dress from Marshalls looks very pretty,
    and you look fabulous wearing it.
    I love that you showcase how the fashions you style in outfits look
    from the back as well as from the front and are usually taken in natural sunlight.
    You look pretty and your outfit photos are excellent.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig