Prettiest Asos Dress.

Hello,

I hope you like this look as much as I did when I wore it. This is the second time I wore this dress and both times I got pretty amazing compliments. The color and the buckle detail are what got me sold. This look is romantic and something to wear to brunch or bridal shower or even a date :)!
These shoes come from Macy's in their shoe sales. These sandals were less than $20! Ladies and gents, I call myself a professional shopper! I rarely buy anything at full price.

Where do you find good sales?




{Dress: Asos // Sandals: Macy's // Bag: Gabes}













Stay cool.



1 comment

  1. I love the puffy short sleeves, wrap design and pretty bow of that dress from Asos!
    In addition to loving the design of the dress, I especially love its vibrant feminine colour.
    That dress is beautiful, and you look beautiful wearing it!!!!!!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig