How to Keep your Summer Cool.

Hello,

As you have already seen, I lived in wrap dresses this summer. This little white dress is courtesy of Marshalls in their junior section. There are so many ways to style this little dress. Dressed down with cute sneakers and a crossbody bag or dressed up with a sexy pump, a blazer, and a crutch bag. Or casual chic like I did here. And this little box bag!! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it at a thrift store. I overpaid for it but the price was definitely right.



{Dress: Marshalls // Sandals: Nine West // Bag & Earrings: Thrifted // Watch: Kensie}










Stay cool.



3 comments

  1. You look so amazing in this dress
    Thank you for sharing.
    Have a lovely sunday
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice dress..
    i like your smile..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress!!! I love the fluttery shoulders, wrap design, and look of the fabric of the dress.
    You look beautiful wearing it, and the earrings you were wearing look pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig