Summer Dress.

Hello,

This Summer I wore the cutest Summer dresses that I can't wait to share here on the blog. This little number is from Marshalls. Talking about Marshalls, they just started their online store. I can't wait to see what they have in "online" for us hopefully, more goodies like Tj Maxx. And more of these sandals with this look because these sandals go with everything in my closet.
Leave your comments below on what you think of this look.

Do you shop at Marshalls or Tj Maxx? What do you like about these stores?



{Dress: Marshalls // Sandals: Nine West // Bag: Thrifted}








Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. You look very attractive and pretty wearing that swingy vertical striped wrap dress from Marshalls!!! I love the look!
    I have shopped at TJ Maxx before. What I liked about shopping there were the variety of colours and styles, the prices, and the dressing rooms.
    Maybe I should try fashion shopping at Marshalls sometime. :D

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig