RANDOM PHOTO SHOOT.

A friend of mine does professional photo shoot. I asked her to work with me for a long time but she couldn't make it. One day when I was on my way home from school, she asked me to take some pictures.
It was beautiful outside because it was in the middle of Fall but kind of chilly.
I wasn't sure if the pictures were going to come out great because I wasn't ready for a photo shoot. But at the end they came out good and I liked them.


I like these pictures because they look natural, I didn't have too much make-up on.
I had on my shorts from Wet Seal and a metallic top from Charlotte Russe.
Everybody likes these boots. They are so comfortable and unique.
I love love this jacket.It is a gift from one of my aunties.

Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig