RANDOM PHOTO SHOOT.

A friend of mine does professional photo shoot. I asked her to work with me for a long time but she couldn't make it. One day when I was on my way home from school, she asked me to take some pictures.
It was beautiful outside because it was in the middle of Fall but kind of chilly.
I wasn't sure if the pictures were going to come out great because I wasn't ready for a photo shoot. But at the end they came out good and I liked them.


I like these pictures because they look natural, I didn't have too much make-up on.
I had on my shorts from Wet Seal and a metallic top from Charlotte Russe.
Everybody likes these boots. They are so comfortable and unique.
I love love this jacket.It is a gift from one of my aunties.

Stay cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH