“Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true”











I have been trying to take more pictures but it didn't happen because of finals and work.I have been going to school and to work only.My schedule is kinda tight now but I try to manage with my other obligations and time to sleep.
I am not including the time that I blow using facebook.I have so many good pictures that I took In the past, I wanted to post some of them since I don't have time to take new ones now.

These are some of pictures that I took last summer in August.
I like those pants,there are from BCBGMAXAZIA and the heels,I got them online at lulus.com
The handbag is a gift from Alma,a good friend of mine.

I promise to post more pictures soon.

Stay cool.

1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig